Serves: 04 Prep Time: 30min. Difficulty: Medium
- 1 mango
- 15g coriander
- 15g chives
- One lime, juiced
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 octopus
- 200g pear tomatoes
- 500g small new potatoes
- 1 chilli pepper
- Vitacress passion fruit seasoning
- Ground pepper
- Drizzle a little olive oil into a frying pan, heat it and add the octopus tentacles and the unpeeled small new potatoes cut into halves.
- Meanwhile, chop the mango into small cubes, cut up the coriander and chives and juice the lime. Mix them together in a bowl.
- Add the pear tomatoes cut into halves, the chopped chilli pepper and a few drops of passion fruit seasoning into the bowl with the mango mixture.
- Once the octopus and potatoes are ready, mix everything together on a platter and is then ready to serve.