At Vitacress, sustainability is based on four policies that ensure a positive impact and do not endanger resources that will be needed by future generations.
Environment (encompassing water, waste, energy and biodiversity):
For us, there is only one way: preserving what is natural. Passion and respect for the environment makes us want to take a step further in everything we do. We are committed to the sustainable use of natural resources that we have at our disposal, by investing in the best techniques and good farming and production practices, ensuring environmental and ecosystem sustainability, recognised and certified by Global G.A.P., LEAF and ISO 14001 standards.
Vitacress takes responsibility for its relationship with people and the surrounding community by means of collaboration protocols with several institutions at national level. In this sense, we donate products for social causes, help integrate people with special needs into the labour market, set up school vegetable gardens, support local development events and environmental protection projects, support the educational training of school-age youth, and engage in scientific research projects.
Vitacress supports several institutions and projects.
On Social Responsibility, Vitacress has adopted collaboration protocols with several institutions at national level. This collaboration is focused on:
- The donation of products for social causes.
- The integration of people with special needs into the labour market.
- The installation of school vegetable gardens.
- Providing support to local development events.
- Providing support to environmental protection projects.
- Providing support to the educational training of school-age youth.
- Providing support to research projects.